The purpose of a Sports Administrator is to provide administrative and operational support to Badminton Malta. This may involve organising events, managing funds and resources, liaising with stakeholders, providing communications support, and ensuring the efficient running of day-to-day operations, from the administrative side. The Sports Administrator may also be responsible for implementing best practices and developing policies and procedures, as well as providing advice and guidance to staff and volunteers.
About the Role
Sports Administrator is responsible for assisting with the planning and delivery of sporting activities, events, and programs. They provide administrative support to ensure that all activities run smoothly and efficiently. This includes managing budgets, scheduling and preparing reports, updating records, and ensuring compliance with governing bodies.
A Sports Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the organisation’s sports department. This includes overseeing the day-to-day operations, managing projects and events, and ensuring the smooth running of all sports-related activities. The Sports Administrator is also responsible for providing administrative assistance to the team and liaising with external bodies such as governing bodies and sponsors.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations
- Assist with projects and events related to badminton
- Maintain records of sports-related activities
- Liaise with various stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of reports and presentations
- Assist with the Association’s general administration duties
- Provide administrative support to Badminton Malta’s council members & coordinators
- Implement strategies for the development and promotion of badminton
- Coordinate and help with badminton projects and activities
- Assist with financials
- Help in organising sports events and competitions
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management and planning skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of sports, preferably familiar with the world of Badminton
- Have the capacity to multitask
- Computer literacy skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Remote working or on-site in the case of events
- Flexible schedule – max 15hrs per week, this might vary depending on the activities and may include weekends.